Effective date: January 01, 2017
Welcome to Cribsuite.com ("Cribsuite" "we," "us" or "our"). Cribsuite.com provides an open and simple way for you to share real estate related content, listings, photos, videos, comments and ideas through our socially integrated platform.
▪ By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content, listings, photos, comments and other materials ("User Content"), to the Service and to share User Content publicly. This means that other Users may search for, see, use, or share any of your User Content that you make publicly available through the Service.
▪ Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
$11. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We also may collect, store and use certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our Web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows '95 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink). In addition, we aggregate data from multiple users in a manner that is not personally identifiable and use such data as we deem appropriate.
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
▪ Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Cribsuite account.
▪ Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Cribsuite.
▪ User Content (e.g., listing data, photos, videos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
▪ Communications between you and Cribsuite. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding people on Cribsuite:
▪ If you choose, you can use our “Search Bar” to locate other people with Cribsuite accounts either through a search of names and usernames on Cribsuite.
▪ If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contacts list, then Cribsuite will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Cribsuite.
▪ If you choose to find your friends (iii) through a search of names or usernames on Cribsuite then simply type a name to the “Search Bar” and we will perform a search on our Service.
▪ We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
▪ Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
▪ When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
▪ When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Instagram.
▪ A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
▪ Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
▪ Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their commercial use. We share personally identifiable customer information with unaffiliated third parties only as described herein.
• Businesses We Do Not Control: At times, we may provide products and services on our Web site in cooperation with an unaffiliated third party. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
• Agents: We employ other companies and inpiduals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
• Protection of Our Web site and Others: We reserve the right to release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Site Use and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of this company, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to monitor user traffic patterns, analyze and quantify user preferences, improve the design and content of our Web site, and enable us to personalize your user experience. All such usage data shall be the exclusive property of this Web Site.
We may on occasion combine information we receive online with outside records to enhance our ability to market to you those products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have signed up to receive our e-mails and prefer not to receive marketing information from this Web site, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive from this Web site.
Finally, this Web site will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
▪ help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
▪ remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
▪ provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
▪ provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
▪ develop and test new products and features
▪ monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
▪ diagnose or fix technology problems
▪ automatically update the Cribsuite application on your device Cribsuite or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities events on the Service.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Cribsuite (or the group of companies of which Cribsuite is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
▪ We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Instagram is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
▪ We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
▪ We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
▪ We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
▪ Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
▪ Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users and subject to use under our Cribsuite API.
▪ If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Cribsuite API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
▪ We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
▪ Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Canada or any other country in which Cribsuite Media Inc., its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
▪ Cribsuite Media Inc., its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
▪ We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Cribsuite cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Cribsuite or guarantee that information on the service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
▪ Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Cribsuite, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services make to their services,you connect via Cribsuite. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
If you become a member of this Web Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to and accept sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account or password.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other user of, or visitor to, this Web Site due to someone else using your account or password.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
▪ Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
▪ Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
▪ about reviewing or modifying your account information.
How long we keep your User Content:
▪ Following termination or deactivation of your account, Cribsuite, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6.Special Note for Parents
The Web site you are visiting is our general audience Web site and was not designed for children. We are not responsible for any access or use of this Web site by children. This Web site does not sell products for purchase by children.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Third Party Online Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to show you advertisements tailored to your interests on this and other Web sites and other interactive media and/or to keep track of your response to each ad.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites, Ad Servers and Sponsors
Our Web Site may contain links to other Web sites whose information practices may be different than ours. While visiting this Web site, you may link to another Web site via a window opened within (or on top of) our Web site. Our privacy policies and procedures may or may not be consistent with the policies and procedures of other Web sites you visit while here. Users should consult, read and understand any other Web site's privacy notices before choosing to provide personally identifiable data on such linked Web site as our privacy policies and treatment of your data does not apply and we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
This Web site sometimes may offer products, services or content (e.g., contests, sweepstakes, or promotions) that are sponsored by or cobranded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties typically have access to the personally identifiable information that you submit, if any, in connection with that offering in order to participate in such particular Web site activity. Dominion Enterprises, its parent, affiliates and licensees have no control over these third parties' use of this information. This Web site will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if these third parties will obtain such information.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
9. HOW TO CONTACT US